Quality Control Associate
Job brief: We are looking for a quality control associate to join our JZD team!
Commitment: Part-time, M-F, during warehouse hours (10AM-4PM)
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Start date: 10/10/22
What we're looking for:
- A detail oriented person. This job will require a lot of attention to detail. QC is very important.
- A person who is neat. This job will require clean folding and shelf organization.
- Independent and self starter. We are looking for someone who can work with little to no supervision.
- Efficient. We are looking for someone who is able to meet deadlines.
- Has previous work experience.
- Must have experience with folding, organizing and keeping track of numbers.
- Must have experience with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Must have a positive attitude and be open to constructive criticism.
- Complete tasks provided by the warehouse manager.
- Communicate with warehouse staff on tasks and duties.
- Quality control all apparel.
- Neatly fold and organize all warehouse inventory after it has been printed or embroidered.
- Accurately count all inventory and report to brand manager at the end of day.
- Work closely with warehouse manager and brand manager on inventory updates.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Clean up working area after each shift
- Paid position
- Max of 20 hours per week
- In-house work (not a remote position)
- Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: QUALITY CONTROL ASSOCIATE